HOW TO RESERVE AN AKC PUPPY?
Our process for reserving a puppy is to fill out a puppy application. Required is a non refundable deposit and a Puppy Contract.
DO YOU REQUIRED A DEPOSIT?
YES, we require a $500. non- refundable deposit to hold a puppy for you. We accept deposits via PayPal and checks to reserve your puppy.
Puppies are reserved in order of which we receive your deposit. If you We recommend early reservation for our puppies sell FAST!
WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR A PUPPY?
Prices vary on each litter for an English Golden Retriever. Best to call or text us for prices on AKC limited registrations.
Full registration is available to approved buyers. Contact us for more information.
WHAT DOES PUPPY COME HOME WITH?
Each precious puppy is vet examine and has a Vet Health Certificate so you receive a healthy and happy puppy full of love and comes with;
- AKC Registration Form
- Health Guarantee
- Vet Examined
- Vet Health Certificate
- Up To Date On Vaccines
- Up To Date On Dewormer
- Lots Of Love and kisses
- Well Socialized Training
- Introduce To Potty Training
- Puppy Pack ( food etc)
- Folder Lots Of Information And Calendars
- Scented Blanket or toy or collar
- Life Time Breeder Support
All of our AKC puppies are raised in our loving home environment giving unconditional tender, love and care 24/7 which results in wonder personalities in each and every one. Our puppies love to lay in your arms and make your heart MELT! Our pups are use to all house noise which they blend into your home like they have been there before.
Our pups come from parents with highest rating #1 EXCELLENT/GOOD genetic testings to assure our customers no genetic issues. Only 4% of goldens receive this highest rating. We are so blessed to have our goldens be in the top 4% in the world. All of our parents have their health testings and OFA HEALTH CERTIFICATES. Plus we have COI and ICT CLEAR PUPPIES – guarantee not affected. We strive for the strongest genetics to better the breed.
Our pups comes from great World Champion Bloodlines MOONDUST MASTERPIECE and World Champion STANFAST ANGUS with 3 times World Championships. We have many more championships in our bloodlines to assure you they came from the best lines from around the world.
We always love to hear from our customers.
YES, WE HAVE OFA HEALTH GENETIC TESTED PARENTS.
MN English Golden Has The Best of Best Genetic Testings. We Strive For The #1 Genetic Testings For OFA EXCELLENT/GOOD HEALTH CERTIFICATES. We Do OFA Testings On HIPS And ELBOWS More Than Once. We Can Not Get Hips And Elbow Certificates From OFA Until Dog Is 2 years old. OFA gives 4 different ratings for Hips. Which Are Excellent, Good, Fair and Poor. We Are Bless Majority Of Our Goldens Have The Highest Rating EXCELLENT. Only 4% Of Goldens Receive This Highest Rating. We Only Breed With EXCELLENT And GOOD Genetic Test Ratings. We Also Have All CLEAR Certificates PRA 1, PRA 2, PRCD, MD, NCL, DM including ICT CLEAR Etc. We Guarantee No Affected Genetic Ichthyosis. We Also Have COI. We Breed To Better The Breed.
WHEN DO WE PICK OUT OUR PUPPY?
We go in order we receive deposits for order of puppy pick. For example if you are 2nd customer to place a deposit for puppy, then you will get the 2nd pick. The picking process will begin around 7 1/2 weeks of age. We love to have our customers come to our place to meet and play with our pups, both parents and meet us. We love to have our customers come and pick out their own precious puppy. Customers can also pick out their puppy through our website. We will let buyer’s family know about each puppy’s personality. We will help guide you into picking the perfect puppy for your family. Yes, we do ship puppies.
DO YOU OFFER PUPPY TRAINING?
Yes, we do offer PUPPY TRAINING. There is many hours that goes into a puppy for training process, so space is limited.
Please click here to view our training programs.
HOW TO PICK UP OR SHIP MY PUPPY?
- PICK UP IN WACONIA, MN: Majority of our loving families come to our home to meet parents, pups and us to pick out their puppy and bring home.
- PUPPY CAN FLY IN CABIN WITH YOU: We are 1/2 hr from Minneapolis/St Paul, MN International Airport. If you choose to fly then we can meet you inside the airport with your puppy and Health Certificate and Vet records. Your puppy can fly back with you in the cabin. You are responsible for a material carrier for your puppy and your plane ticket. It’s cheaper and better to bring puppy on plane with you than cargo. No charge for us to meet you at the airport.
- PUPPY FLY IN CABIN WITH US: If you can not make the trip and want us to fly with your puppy in cabin. We have someone that can fly with your puppy in cabin direct flight to the airport of your choice. You will meet them at the airport to pick up your puppy. You will be responsible for the round trip airfare and puppy ticket (just as you were flying here) plus $350. pet delivery fee. If you are interested in this option, please let me know so we can make arrangements.
- PUPPY FLY CARGO: Your puppy can fly direct flight, on Delta cargo to an airport close to you . We have had many puppies fly cargo before and have had no issues. Let us know if you would like this option. Please let us know which airport you prefer and we can make all the arrangements. Cost is around $485. (which includes plane ticket, Health Certificate and crate your puppy will fly in). Can not be freezing temperatures leaving MN and can not be over 80 degrees when puppy leaves or lands. Mornings are best.
- WE CAN DELIVER: We can also meet you on the road or deliver puppy to your door. Fee depends on how many tolls.
If interested best to call to make arrangements and get price for ground traveling. (Shipping costs may vary).
CAN WE WATCH OUR PUPPY GROW?
YES! We love sharing pictures and videos of puppies weekly . We will put a different colored ribbon on each puppy, so you can identify each pup. We will post pictures of puppies weekly until pups go to their new loving homes. We will also post some videos too. So you can see each puppy’s personality is developing.
WHAT AGE CAN MY PUPPY COME HOME?
All of our precious puppies can go to their new forever loving family home at 8 weeks old.
WHAT TYPE OF FOOD DO YOU FEED YOUR GOLDEN’S?
Please visit our dog food page for more information.
HOW ARE OUR PUPPIES RAISED?
We have a designated bedroom for just the mom and pups giving 24/7 unconditional love and care. Our pups develop well socialize, touching and handled from the minute they are born until they leave our place. We are there to care and help mom during her delivery. There is always one of us caring for our pups in the middle of the night.
Our pups are introduce to house noise from the minute pups are born until they leave our place at 8 weeks old.
Meeting new people of all ages. Giving car rides. Introduce to crate a couple times. We do not favor one pup over another.
Potty training and a couple commands introduced. Going to football and softball games etc.
Our pups love to snuggle and cuddle with you, giving us lots of kisses. Pups love snuggling on the couch with us or just laying in our arms like a human baby. Our goldens and puppies love sleeping on their back. Always want to be near us. It’s believe early Neurological stimulation enhances a puppy’s development. We are so bless to have exquisite, content, loving, docile goldens that just want to always make you laugh and melt.
True awesome loving temperament.
WE HAVE WELL SOCIALIZED PUPS WITH A TRUE AWESOME LOVING TEMPERAMENT THAT IS FULL OF LOVE TO GIVE!